Our Reverse Whois tool offers you a list of domains with the same email address or organization name in their Whois record.
We have built a private database of more than 280 mln domains including all gTLD domains and just about all ccTLD domains insuring your results are as substantial as possible.
The Reverse Whois lookup is regularly improved to provide an extensive list of search results.
Shortly, Reverse lookup tool provides you with solid data results to help you:
- research possible trademark violations by checking your preferred name in the list of domains and their owners if there has been any abuse;
- make B2B and market research and find possible partners and clients. Using our Reverse Whois lookup shows you all domains owned by a chosen company and allows you to compare them to make your choice.;
- conduct marketing and corporate research. The tool enables you to view your competitors' domains and evaluate their customer views, rankings, etc.
- collect academic data about domain distribution and trends by region or country for gTLDs, ccTLD, etc.;
- discover cyber crime cases like online scams, piracy, credit card frauds, security breaches, etc. In cases where the Whois data is unavailable or hidden behind privacy the search can be combined with Reverse NS and/or Reverse IP lookup.